Sitemap for Aphirm.com
- Better Data, Bigger Impact: Seven Tools That Make a Difference
- How to Get the Best Quality Data in Public Health
- How to Go From Technostress to “Tech: No Stress!”
- Protecting PII: A Quick Guide for Public Health Organizations
- Research for Good: How Data Can Drive Health Equity
- Seven Great Reasons to Use an Agile Software Team
- At Luther Consulting, We Make A Difference in Public Health
- Contact Us for More About Your New Public Health Data System
- Here Is a Sitemap for Aphirm.com
- How to Make A Difference in Public Health: Aphirm
- Meet The Team Behind Your New Public Health Data System
- This Is Not the Page You’re Looking For …
- What Do You Need In Your New Public Health Data System?
- What You Need to Know about Data Systems for Public Health
- Why Choose Aphirm as Your New Public Health Data System?
What is Aphirm?
Aphirm® is a web-based, client-centered public health software system designed to handle name-based testing data for communicable diseases and related services. It’s accessible not only from desktop and laptop computers, but also from mobile devices such as tablets and smartphones when you’re working in the field. It validates data in real-time for quality and accuracy, and comes with multiple reporting tools to help you review, visualize, and analyze your data. The system is modular, so you can add as many different modules as you need for various data sets. You can also rest easy knowing that the system meets robust security requirements to keep your data safe.
Your subscription to Aphirm includes regular consultation with the experts at Luther Consulting. We collaborate with you first to determine which customizations fit your unique situation and address the data challenges you’re experiencing. We then continue to work with you over time to ensure that your system meets your needs as your needs evolve.
You and your users also get live technical assistance from our friendly and knowledgeable in-house support team whenever you have a question or encounter a problem. Plus, you have access to help and training materials in a variety of formats to accommodate a range of learning styles, and options for on-site or virtual training to get you and your users up and running with the system and new features. You can even get special sessions if you need them.
To learn more about Aphirm, visit our website or contact us through the form below.